A woman of Eclectic Taste

I was asked recently what makes me tick   what makes me ... well me and that question is easy to answer. 

I'm a nice person,  feisty and I may be Canadian born   but my roots they run deep in the UK.

I'm a woman of eclectic tastes from  the music I listen to , to the books I read   down to the movies I watch .

I love rock and Country music   , love history biographies and  books like the handmaids tale by Margaret Atwood 


I'm a horror movie fan and also love a good historic drama,  but I also love the old movies starring Bette Davis and Lon Chaney.

I am also a follower of Ed and Lorraine Warren the paranormal investigators I've read 8 of their 10 books.

If you believe in god , then you must believe in spirits and I do believe in both. 

What do I do to relax,  well I love to knit , its very therapeutic especially during the pandemic it breaks the menoteny of lockdown. 

I'm currently working on a knitting project with a gorgeous yellow wool.
I can't wait to show you guys the finished product. 

I also love to write poetry and am attempting art lol  or lack there of .

During this pandemic we adopted two little sweet orange tabbys who are full of energy. 

They are sweet , loveable , demanding and a handful , but we love them


I'm also a soap fan  , long time viewer of GH  Coronation Street,  Eastenders and Emmerdale, but you guys knew this already. 

Well, that's me in a nutshell, take it or leave it . I am who I am and there's not a thing you can do about it.





Comments